General Terms and Shipping Policy
Visiting or purchasing from AZHouseOfGraphics.com, constitutes understanding and acceptance of the following terms.
Please read carefully.
AZHouseOfGraphics.com is NOT responsible for:
1. INCORRECT ADDRESS. Verify your address is correct during checkout and does not conflict with information in Paypal (if Paypal is used). Items sent to wrong address will not be resent to correct address, unless customer pays for shipping again, and must also purchase item again if not returned to us by the Post Office.
2. CUSTOMER ORDER ERROR. Please always double check the spelling of custom text, and other options selected as well as the contents of your shopping cart before checking out. We do not spell check, nor review custom artwork provided by customers. What you provide is what we print. Once your order has been finalized, we cannot modify, remove, add or cancel items. Please read our product descriptions thoroughly before purchasing so you know exactly what you are getting because all sales are final.
3. LOST OR DAMAGED SHIPMENTS. All items are sent via stamps.com which records shipment date, address and postage. We send small stickers via first class mail without tracking. Once the package leaves our hands, we at AZHouseOfGraphics.com have no control over the item condition or time in transit. We package orders with USPS packaging materials. All orders leave AZHouseOfGraphics.com in perfect condition after packaging is inspected. If an item is delivered damaged it is the responsibility of USPS. Customers do have the option of shipping insurance, which must be arranged prior to placing the order as insurance cannot be added to an order that has already been placed.
4. INSTALLATION ERRORS. Please review our "How-To Videos" on our YouTube Channel before installing. We cannot be responsible for incorrectly installed graphics, or items used in a mannor inconstent with manufacturers intentions. A customer who is not comfortable installing a product should hire a professional to minimize any risks. Any professional window tinter should be able to install the products we sell.
5. COLOR VARIANCES. Colors will vary from screen to actual printed piece. All colors appear brighter and more vivid on a computer monitor because it is illuminated and printed items are not. Further, we cannot guarantee that printed pieces will match when bought at different times.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
All products purchased are custom manufactured or cut to the customers submitted specifications and are not returnable or exchangeable. All customers placing an order should verify the information in their order before finalizing it. AZHouseOfGraphics.com creates and outputs all products according to the information supplied by the customer. In the event we send the wrong item, please email photographs and await a return authorization. We will send the correct item as soon as we receive the wrong one. Return shipping is customer responsibility, with some exceptions. Please email us for details if you require an exchange.
Our products will last for years provided they are properly applied. We can offer no warranty unless installation is performed by us, in Tucson, AZ. Customers must ensure proper surface preparation before applying our products. We use commercial grade materials. All products are individually inspected before they are packaged and shipped. You, the customer, acknowledge that no warranty is provided in connection with any of the products or services described herein nor its links sites are responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way to the sale of products, site-related services and/or content or information contained within the site. AZHouseOfGraphics.com is not responsible for any damage to the decals / graphics, nor the surface it is being applied to during installation. In a case whereby the customer is uncertain as to the decal installation procedure, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to seek this information from a qualified or knowledgeable source.
SHIPPING & RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from AZHouseOfGraphics.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. AZHouseOfGraphics.com and its affiliates are not responsible for any delays during shipping transit. By ordering from AZHouseOfGraphics.com, you the customer understand and agree AZHouseOfGraphics.com is not to be held responsible for shipping delays, damage or loss. All orders are shipped in a timely manner as stated on our "Shipping" page. Once AZHouseOfGraphics.com has shipped any order out, AZHouseOfGraphics.com accepts no responsibility for any issues beyond shipping departure. You, the customer have the option to insure your orders shipment. If you wish to do so, please email us for insurance rates before placing an order. ** AZHouseOfGraphics.com is NOT responsible for shipping damage or loss! **
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES & LIMIT OF LIABILITIES
This site is provided by AZHouseOfGraphics.com on an "as is" and "as available" basis. AZHouseOfGraphics.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, AZHouseOfGraphics.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. AZHouseOfGraphics.com does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from AZHouseOfGraphics.com are free of viruses or other harmful components. AZHouseOfGraphics.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
When you visit AZHouseOfGraphics.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. We do not share your personal information with anyone.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and software, is the property of AZHouseOfGraphics.com or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of AZHouseOfGraphics.com and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All of the company or product logos included on this site are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies, and are provided as a convenience only for their lawful use. It is the expressed intent of AZHouseOfGraphics.com that any unauthorized use of the aforementioned items by the purchaser shall be the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Purchase of any product from AZHouseOfGraphics.com is not authorization for the use of any specific logo or trademark. By ordering, you convey to AZHouseOfGraphics.com you have authority (if need be) to use the above artwork.
All prices are listed in U.S. dollars. For conversion and shipping rates to other countries, please contact us at [email protected]
AZHouseOfGraphics.com respects the intellectual property of others. We allow users to upload designs for reproduction, and require that all works are original and we are then granted a non-exclusive right to use, modify and sell such works in any manner. Any person who uploads a copyrighted work for use by the site or general public shall be subject to prosecution under copyright law. All liabilities shall be passed to the uploader.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
* A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed
* Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address
* A statement that the complaining party "in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law"
* A statement that the "information in the notification is accurate", and "under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed"
The above information must be submitted as a written, faxed or emailed notification to the following Designated Agent:
Attn: DMCA Office
WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
This information should not be construed as legal advice, for further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).