- Choose a smooth, flat surface.
- Clean the surface with soap and water, ensuring that it’s free of dirt and grease.
- Peel off the sticker or label and press it on.
File Upload Requirements
- Same size as product’s printable area, adjusted for cutting tolerances. Cutting tolerance is 1⁄16″, so a product that’s 5″ wide should have all important content in the central 47⁄8″, to ensure none gets cut off, and a background that extends to 51⁄8″ wide, to ensure full coverage.
- Ready to print. We will print exactly what you give us, so double check all spelling, graphics, etc.
- JPEG file. JPEG is preferable to PNG because it more accurately preserves colors when printed. PSD and EPS files are not accepted because they often render differently on different computers.
- 300 DPI resolution. Most web graphics are only 72 DPI, which will look blurry when printed, especially at a larger size. 150 DPI is ok if the product is larger than one square foot, but 72 DPI will never look good printed.
- CMYK color mode. This lets us print colors more accurately than RGB.
- Brightness adjusted. Graphics are brighter on screen than printed, so adjust them accordingly.
If you need a design, AZ House of Graphics is happy to create a unique, professional design that captures the attention of your customers. Our talented team is experienced with business cards, flyers, logos, brand identities, vehicle graphics, banners, and more. We can do logos, digital art, hand-drawn illustrations, photo retouching, custom backgrounds, custom fonts and text effects, and more.
Standard Design Service includes between 15 and 45 minutes of design time depending on the product, enough to create a great design but with a limited amount of customization. Buy now ↑
Premium Design Service lets you take full advantage of our design services, and is priced by quote. Get a quote ↓
Design work adds time to your order, because printing can’t start until you’ve approved a final design.
How to Order
- If you’ve chosen Premium design service, get a quote. We will respond in 0-2 business days. You’ll need the amount for the next step.
- Add your chosen products to your cart and check out. We will create your design and email you a proof for your approval 2-3 business days. (A proof is a preview of your finished design.)
- Optionally, ask for revisions to your design. One revision is included, additional revisions are $15 each. After each request, we will modify your design and email you a proof in 1-3 business days.
- Approve your final design. Once we receive your approval, we will print and ship your completed order in 2-4 business days.
Get a Design Service Quote
Our Premium Design Service requires a quote. You can also choose Standard Design Service to order now.