The price includes up to 10 hours of development, which includes:
- Domain procurement
- Hosting package setup (Sold separately)
- Platform setup, which is WordPress unless you specify otherwise. (Please contact us first)
- Taking your content and formatting into informational pages and product posts. (See details below)
- Making site user friendly, with easy to navigate menus
PLEASE NOTE: *All* content must be provided by the customer. Please send us one email per website page with the subject line “name of page”. Include all text, and attach images to be used on that page.
For products, please supply photos, and complete description of each product, with item dimensions in inches, weight and shipping costs, if applicable.
Photos should be named as their appropriate item, example: gardengnome01.jpg, gardengnome01b.jpg. Please do not leave image names as they come off your camera, like dcim_120228.jpg
If there are more than 10 products, we will send you a spreadsheet template to complete. Manually inputting more than 10 products will result in additional web development fees. Photo names must match product names in this case also.
What We Provide To You:
We Will NOT:
- Provide content (wording, photos, specs) from your industry or perform research on your products.
- Knowingly post copyrighted materials.
- Recode entire or partial site in HTML/CSS.
- Maintain, fix or update site after completion unless maintenance contract is purchased.
NOTE: All websites require monitoring to prevent downtime and hacking.
You Provide To Us:
- All content. Including text for each page.
- Photos and logos. Please do not provide copyrighted images.
- Color scheme and font selections.
- All logins, passwords and paths to existing website and host provider.
- Current email information.
- Contact form information.
For Commerce Sites You Provide:
- Product photos.
- All product details: Price, weight, dimensions, keywords, categories
- Shipping methods and costs.