Artwork Setup Instructions
- ARTWORK MUST BE EPS ONLY
- Artwork should be 300 DPI Actual Size
- All artwork should include a 1/8" bleed for cutting or a 1/8" white border.
- NO CROP MARKS required
- You can use CMYK or RGB as color mode, just note, the colors on your screen may not exactly match printed product.
- Artwork must be submitted with cut lines (CutContour), see instructions below.
- ALL files should be in final format. We do not edit, review, or alter. We print "AS SENT" - please make certain of size, color, logos, spelling, layers flattened, etc
Contour Cut Setup Instructions
Using Illustrator or a vector graphics program, you MUST add a stroke or path(s) for cutting.
In Illustrator, the path MUST be a SPOT color named "CutContour"
Your artwork file should be saved and submitted as an eps file without transparencies.
NOTE: This CAN NOT be done using Photoshop or raster based software, ONLY VECTOR based software.
Indicate ALL special requests in the Order Comments section below. We do our best to accommodate your special requests whenever possible. We'll notify you to obtain approval if such requests result in additional charges.