By supplying your own materials, you accept the following:
- There is inherent risk to AZHG’s machines and we spend additional time adjusting art, chemicals, settings, etc, and therefore:
- All customer supplied materials (apparel, paper, other items) are considered experimental, and supplied at customer risk.
- AZHG is not liable for any damages to supplied items, and will not replace, refund, credit nor compensate in any way if damaged.
- If the material turns out to be unprintable or undesirable results occur, we will stop printing, and alert the customer.
A refund will be issued minus design fees, setup fees and cost of however many products were printed.
- If any of this is unacceptable, please do not submit materials. Placing your order constitutes full understanding and acceptance of the above.
Supplied Apparel Requirements:
- Item must not have stain-resistant technology or chemicals like starch, Teflon, etc.
- We cannot print on leather or plastic/nylon (such as salon capes)
- If item is not new, it should be recently washed without softener or dryer sheets. (New items print best)
- Buttons, zippers, emblems may cause issues with heat press.
- Irregular shapes and sizes will incur extra fees, such as bags, tents, etc.
- Other unusual requests must be discussed and quoted, please call us.